We believe that marriage is crated by God and is a part of God’s gift to us. We pray God’s blessing upon you, not only on your wedding day, but throughout your life together.
Fast Facts and Tips About Weddings at Memorial:
- You do not have to be a member of the church.
- Plan ahead! Wedding dates book quickly!
- You must meet with your officiating pastor a minimum of 3 times before your wedding in order to help the minister get to know you and your future spouse; to the discuss the meaning of becoming husband and wife; and to plan the wedding service.
- An appointed pastor from Memorial MUST be in charge of the ceremony – however, you have the option for the pastor in invite another clergy person to co-officiate your service.
- The Christian Wedding is first and foremost a service of worship.
- You may have the option of an organist, pianist, or other appropriate music.
- You MUST plan to have a wedding rehearsal the night before the wedding.